background

7.31.2011

Opal Octopi

Guess what? I will give you a hint. It is one of the most exciting weeks in the year, aside from my birthday week.





SHARK WEEK! I'm so excited. Discovery Channel has been a constant on my Television. I am sure that Katie Nelson will be very excited, she is a huge shark fan. In celebration of the this epic week I thought that for sure National Geographic would make a shark their photo of the day but they didn't but it's still a very adorable photo, check it out.










Anyway the count day has started, I go back to school in a week. I am excited to go back to school because I really miss all of my school friends. The idea of getting up early and going to class isn't too exciting but I have until the 17th to worry about that. I get to go back and hang out with all of the awesome RA's and do a week of hopefully fun training.














Oh and Andy Samberg is the host of shark week which makes it even better!
















Truths of the Day:
  • In 1986, Ted Nugent made a $10 million bid to buy Muzak so he could close down the company. His offer was rejected
  •  In Monaco, citizens aren't taxed on their incomes. But there is a 19.6% "value-added tax" placed on most consumer purchases
  • The Orange River in southern Africa isn't named for the fruit or the color; it's named for the Dutch royal family who sent explorers to "discover" the area

No comments:

Post a Comment