background

7.01.2011

Destination Check!

Today was spent in Charlotte with my mom and brother. The main goal was to buy Collin college awesomeness and organizational funness. It was basically my mom and I picking out everything because lets face it, we have amazing taste and Collin could careless what his dorm room ends up looking like. Well I have always had an amazing dorm room because I am very hip and classy, and I never let anything associated with me look drab. So it is important that my brother goes back to school in style. He would probably be laughing and making fun of me if he heard this right now.



So I am new to the entire world of IKEA, up until 3 years ago I had never been to one, then Ms. Stephanie Combs introduced me to this wonderful world. It is really more furniture than anything else but I very much enjoy living in the dream world where I have unlimited funds and I can use IKEA to furnish the mansion I don't own.




The next stop was Concord Mills Mall, which is a fabulous place. Collin and his friend chilled at the Nascar-Go-Cart place while my mom and I did the always important shopping.



Today was such a long day but it was tons of fun and it made me so glad that I am not having to buy all of my college supplies again. I was trying to think of everything that I needed at school so that my brother could have a better idea of what he needed to buy and it was so difficult to think of every little thing.


I might lead a sad life but it really excites me when I get a non text or email notification to my phone. It really makes my day. Katie Nelson was able to make that happen today by posting an exciting post on my FB. She informed me that it is time to start traveling to other countries. It is very essential that I become a world traveler and Katie seems to be willing to assist me in accomplishing that goal. Kathleen Huie then told us we must hit up the Virgin Island. This meant that as soon as Katie gets home from her trip that we needed to start serious progress on making this trip happen. Because lets just be real, it is very plausible for us to leave for the Virgin Island in less than three weeks. Anyway, I was very excited about this then my cousin Carrie decided to brag about the fact she just got back from St. Thomas USVI (okay she wasn't bragging at all, in fact she was just trying to help, but it makes my life seem more drama field if she was bragging so there you go)    and this made me want to go even more. So here is what I am proposing, Katie Nelson needs to get home tomorrow and Carrie will treat my friends and I to a trip to the Virgin Islands.



The soon to be destination

Truths of the Day:

  • In 2010, IKEA printed 198 million copies of its catalog
  • Venus is the only planet that rotates clockwise
  • You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching TV

No comments:

Post a Comment