background

7.27.2011

Multiple Mooses

This may seem strange and odd to most of my blog stalkers but becoming an adult is a difficult thing. I haven't even graduated from college and gotten a big kid job and I am aware of the stress that is here and to come. Many of my friends are moving out and too apartments and starting jobs or grad. school. I am so happy for all of them. But sometimes it can get rough and life just doesn't seem to be far.





I want to say that I am a good listener when someone needs a friend to talk too but I hate when I can't give them the exact answer that they need. But I can give some encouragement. One of my good friends is going through a difficult time right now and I feel so bad for her but I hope this helps.



Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. (John 14:27)





On a lighter note, I have a new obession with headbands. It is not uncommon that I become obbessed with something, shoes, necklaces, and earrings to name a few.





















































Okay so some of these might look ridiculous but I am pull off anything and I rock everything I wear.




Truths of the Day:

  • In the latter part of the 18th century, Prussian surgeons treated stutters by snipping off portions of their tongues
  • "Go." is the shortest complete sentence in the English language. "I am." is another short one
  • If all the Coca-Cola vending machines in the U.S. were stacked one on top of each other, the pile would be over 450 miles high

No comments:

Post a Comment