background

7.07.2011

Lazy Days

Today was a lazy day, the good kind, not the sort of lazy day where you have tons of nonsense to get done. I woke up this morning feeling relaxed. This does not happen to often because usually I wake up to my alarm. I am a loser and I set my alarm for 10am every morning no matter what time I go to bed. It makes me feel very unproductive when I sleep the day away. My brother can sleep till 2 or 3 in the afternoon. I just don't understand how he is able to do that. My brain gets made at me if I get to much sleep and it gives me a headache for the entire day. So this is all why I set my alarm even if I have nothing to wake up for. Although other people should be pretty happy when I wake up because then they get to hear my amazing thoughts and see my beauty.


Anyway the point of all this is that I love waking up naturally opposed to a loud alarm waking me up. This is what happen this morning. It has actually been happening for the past couple mornings. I seem to just feel more refreshed when I am waking up on my own. This is also a good sign that it is probably going to be a good day.


A good day can easily become a fantastic day when you have something to look forward to. Example #1: I have made plans to get together with some awesome friends who I have not seen for a 3 months, which is way to long. I literally can't wait, it is going to be so much fun.



To add some more awesomeness to this lazy day I have been listening to all of my old and new Goo Goo Dolls albums. They are probably one of my favorite bands. There newest album, Something for the Rest of Us, is very amazingly awesome.



This is one of the great songs on the album.





Truths of the Day:
  • Andrew Jackson spent most of his adult life with a bullet no more than two inches away from his heart as a result of a duel he fought before becoming President
  • Hippos can live up to 40 years in the wild
  • In Florida it is illegal to fish while driving across a bridge




No comments:

Post a Comment