background

7.26.2011

Loosing Lechwes

Two things made my day today.



1. Katie Nelson is finally back in North Carolina. She went to some European countries for about 4 or 5 weeks and did not invite me. She would probably say that it had to do with the fact that this was a Methodist mission trip and since I am Lutheran obvisously I was not qualified to go, but really I think I should have gone. I mean I had nothing else to do this summer besides work and make money for school this coming up semester. Thinking that Europe is more important than my future is a very clear fact that I have my priorities straight. (In fact I am very aware but I love sarcasim so I insert it into everything that I say and it makes me very happy when people do not understand that I am not serious. Basically I am happy most of the time because people just don't understand)





2. The second awesome piece of amazement that made my day is this:










I need to be on this show. This is the type of chef that I hope makes my food whenever I go out to eat. When I open the resturant at my vinyard I will definitely use some of these ideas to test out which chefs I hire. It is very important that my chef be able to cook outside in a rain storm and have the ability to hike up a mountain with frying pans.  In all realness I feel as though this is a very unecessary TV show.





Truths of the Day:
  • Each day, more than $40 trillion dollars changes hands worldwide
  • February 1865 is the only month in recorded history not to have a full moon
  • The whiskers on a catfish are called barbells

No comments:

Post a Comment