background

7.03.2011

The Strange Life

I know that you have probably all heard of the show on TLC or Discovery called "My Strange Addiction" I have truly only ever seen one episode and it was about a crazy lady who couldn't sleep unless she had her hair drier blowing on her. Okay first of all this lady is obviously insane but she  must also have a death wish because it seems insanely unsafe to have you blow drier in bed and on with you at night. She might need to go on the show "Intervention" Anyway the other day I saw a rerun of this episode on TV and it made me start to think that I really needed to YouTube other crazy episodes of this show.




This lady has a habbit of pulling out her hair. Well more power to her but I happen to love my hair. Check out this crazy woman.










Okay so "My Strange Addiction" producers must have not thought that lady above was just not strange enough.








Ummm? I do not understand how any of these addictions start. It is good to know that he knows which types of glass are easier to eat than others. I mean if I get bored one day and decide that I want to step up in the, living on the edge part of life department, then I will be sure to contact this guy.




I love how TLC prefaces each episode by saying "Viewers should not attempt" Well thank you for telling me that. I thought that because it was on TV it meant that I was supposed to try this at home. TLC probably stopped my from being the next star on their show.





Of course since this show is so strange someone had to make a parody of it. It seems so real until the end.






Truths of the Day:
  • More money is spent on gardening than any other hobby
  • 203 million dollars is spent on barbed wire each year in the U.S.
  • South Africa has the highest number of AIDS deaths per year, with an estimated 370,000 dying in 2003 alone

No comments:

Post a Comment