background

7.20.2011

Hacking Hippos

Today was started off very normal. It was bad but there was nothing that was making is spectacular. But when I got home from babysitting everything changed. I got a letter in the mail from a friend, Jessica Sink. Okay so I do get mail often I guess but this was a just a good old fashion letter. I loved it. It seriously made my day. It doesn't not take much to make my day, I am one of those people who still gets excited when I get a text or email, so a letter was AMAZING! Trust I will be writting her back.





This made me start about the last time I wrote a letter for no reason. I believe that my grandpa Menzel, who is still very sick so keep him in your prayers, was the last person I wrote a letter to. I try to write him once a month when I am at school.





Although not too much went on today in the world of Elizabeth but I did get a small part of my life figured out. Exciting for me.






I am also looking forward to this weekend for various reasons. The children that I babysit for got a new puppy a few days ago, he is a beagle named Charlie and he is the cutest thing ever. I am not much of a dog person, not that I hate them I just get over them very quickly, but Charlie is so adorable and cute. It is probably just the pure fact that he is a puppy, a friend of mine got a new puppy for her apartment last semester and I fell in love with him.





As I said before please keep praying for my Grandpa because he is still not doing well, but I have hope and faith that he will be able to return home ASAP.





Truths of the Day:
  • The difference between apple juice and apple cider is that the juice is pasteurized and the cider is not
  • Dalmatians are born without spots
  • Two normal kidneys contain 2 million tiny blood filters which filter 50 gallons of blood every day

No comments:

Post a Comment