background

7.17.2011

Estimating Eats

Okay so as you read in my previous post, I decorated my dream living room for you. Now I will let you see the kitchen!! Now the cabinets and counters will not be pictured, but trust they will be beautiful, this is just some awesomeness that will be added to the kitchen.



Cute measuring cups





Measuring Spoons












Storage Jars



























































Serving Bowl




























Design of a cup























Once again I am very aware of the costly issue this will cause me, but once again don't hate on the dreamer. Sometimes I have been told that I can be pessimistic when it comes to making decisions, and the fact that I love to plan every little detail seems to bother some people. So now they can no longer say that because I am planning on having all of this even though the reality of the situation looks a little different.





Truths of the Day:


  • Naperville Central High School, near Chicago, IL, is the only high school in America with an Egyptian mummy
  • Before going with Blue Devils, Duke University considered several other nicknames including Blue Eagles, Blue Warriors, Blue Titans, Royal Blazers, and Polar Bears
  • How big is Big Bird? 8 feet, 2 inches

1 comment: