background

7.25.2011

Kissing Kermit

I had the strangest dream last night, I dreamed that I was professional who worked on computers. It was just really strange because nothing made sense, I don't remember too much else but I guess that is the point of a dream.




Currently I am obessed with Project Runway, mainly because that is all that has been on TV during the day. I had never really watched the show before but I am actually surprised about the premire on Thursday, Oh reality TV.Vanka and were talking tonight about the fact that we both enjoy having the TV on even if it is just on mute. Just like right now, the TV is currently on mute and my itunes is playing. You are probably thinking that I am wasting electricity by having all of this going at once but it is part of the whole blogging mojo that I have going on. And you are welcome.





So I am so ready to go back to school. I miss all of my friends soooo much and I am excited for the awesome ideas that  my partner, Boyce and I, have for our floor this coming up semester. When the summer first started I was having a difficult time accepting the fact that I was still an undergrad but everything is okay now and I so ready to start again.





Now that I have an iphone I am having so much fun looking for apps that I can use for it. I have the touch but many of the awesomeness you need the phone for, so now I am dowloading the useless free apps that I will probably never use and delete in a few weeks. But it is how i stay productive.





Tonight Vanka and I went to Mexican for dinner and as we left a spanish version of "Every Breathe You Take" by Police was playing. Needless to say it made my day/evening.






















Have a good laugh.







Truths of the Day:
  • The Star Trek theme actually has lyrics
  • Music can help reduce chronic pain by more than 20% and can alleviate depression by up to 25%
  • Hedenophobic means fear of pleasure

No comments:

Post a Comment