background

7.06.2011

Giraffes can't Fish

Happy Take your webcaster to lunch day! This is a very exciting day for everyone, so enjoy it, I am sure that your employers allowed you take the day off for this joyous holiday.



So I know that you are all out celebrating today because of this joyous holiday, which is why I will not keep you here with a long post, but I must show you this video.







Someone showed me this video a while ago and then I recently heard it in a movie so I obviously have to share it with you. I have always been a huge police fan and "Chasing Cars" is a great song, so putting a police song, "Every Breath You Take" and Snow Patrol's "Chasing Cars" together can only be amazing!!




My Grandpa has been in the hospital for a while and I am really hoping that he is able to come home very soon. I do worry about him but I also remember this verse whenever I need comfort.


Nahum 1:7 "The LORD is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him."






Truths of the Day:
  • In Klamath Falls, Oregon, it is illegal to kick the head off snakes
  • Anyone stealing citrus fruit in Yuma, Arizona can legally be given castor oil as punishment
  • In Idaho you cannot fish for trout from the back of a giraffe

No comments:

Post a Comment