background

7.22.2011

Iambical Igloos

Yesterday afternoon/evening was very eventful and educational. I learned a lot about people, especially Sunana Elizabeth (her new middle name) Chatrath and Vanka Ann Vance. To start off this adventure we went to Outback for dinner because we are just that awesome. We then came back to my house and made a cookie cake.  I gave them a great surprise by making the cookies from scratch, not the cheap break and bake for me. There were some classy cookie pictures taken but Vanka has yet to put them online. (She is probably just afraid that Sunana and I will start teasing her again about the fact that she bascially invited herself to the entire evening, but we couldn't tell her no because Sunana and I are her role models. I am pretty sure, aka 100% positive that she wants to be a twin princess when she grows up, just like my twin Sunana and I. But don't worry once she puts up the pictures I will put them in a future blog so you can enjoy) All evening Vanka couldn't even tell the two of us apart because Sunana and I look just alike.





Although I can't blame her for getting us confused I mean look at us:
















Try to guess who is who? It is really tough





Some very important matters were discussed last night. For example, you no long say , 'please', when you want someone to do something for you. You say, 'I'm gonna marry rich.' This is very important to remember because saying please makes you seem a stuck up but saying, I'm gonna marry rich, is normal and it won't even phase people.






Vanka let Sunana and I in on a little secret. Her favorite topics of conversation are Grammer, Steak, and I actually can't remember the third thing but it's not my fault I can't remember I just don't listen whenever Vanka talks. All evening these are the only things she would talk about, it did make for some good laughs.






My blog stalkers will be glad to know that we did all the important sleepover activities. We baked an amazing cookie cake (it was so good we will probably be opening our own bakery very soon in the next 50 years), painted our nails, and we were going to practice our model walks (obviously we all are going to be models very soon) but we got too distracted so the model walks didn't happen. It is a surprise that the three of us got distracted, we are the most focused group of girls ever.






While we were painting our nails I started to wonder if I could pull of a uni-brow, and YES I  can. 










Obviously you agree. I am HOT.





So I informed you about Vanka's awesomeness I should let you know about Sunana. She was going to go med. school in the fall at Virginia Tech. but those plans changed last night. Her degree from Duke is no longer good because she is going to Cosmetology school. Just look at the talent she did to my face.




















Be jealous! I am looking so good, I have honestly never looked better in my entire life.





So all in all it was a very productive and fun evening. Sorry you weren't invited but we probably just don't like you that much.








Truths of the Day:

  • Lima beans contain cyanide
  • A male emperor moth can smell a female emperor moth up to 7 miles away
  • 166,875,000,000 pieces of mail are delivered each year in the United States

No comments:

Post a Comment