background

7.19.2011

Gracing Gestures

Okay this is the last room I promise. You may be bored from reading about how I want to decorate my future apartment but too bad, it's my blog and you don't have to read this. But I know that I am a very entertaining person and it makes perfect sense that you make my blog a priority in your life.


Bedroom!













































Rug







Simple but elegant curtain














Sheets
























Wallpaper










































So this is the last room I will be showing off to you. I am so sorry that tomorrow a different blog on a different topic will be starting.




Truths of the Day:

  • William Marston, creator of the lie detector, was also the brains behind comic superhero Wonder Women
  • Koalas never drink in nature. They get all the moisture they need from the leaves they eat
  • Not only are all automobile taillights in the U.S. red, they're a specific shade of red (with a specific color wavelength and intensity) mandated by the federal government






No comments:

Post a Comment