background

7.30.2011

Narcissistic Nations

In the past two days I have seen four movies. That is a record for my and a lot for my mind to take in because this may have been the first time this summer that I went to the movies. I have seen, "Friends with Benefits", "Bad Teacher", "Smurf", "Crazy, Stupid, Love" Now "Smurfs" was not by choice, I took my babysitting children to see it today. It was sort of okay but it was a little long for a children's movie.




I wasn't sure what to blog about today but I know that you have all been dying to read another post from me so I will make it a good one.





By now many of my blog stalkers probably do not know much about me because lets face it I am a pretty awesomely modest person. Now I do not let many people know important facts about me but this is the one rare occasion.





Important Facts:
  1. I do not have my pilots license. You may doubt this but trust me if I did I would have an airplane I would be taking many trips 
  2. I have ten toes and ten fingers. WOW!
  3. I am forever 21, at the exact moment I turned 21, it was the last day I aged. I am no longer getting older. Be jealous
  4. I never owned an ant farm when I was younger, I do believe that my brother did. I can barely keep a fair fish alive so putting my in charge of an entire farm is probably not an ideal situation
  5. I am insanely awesome and beautiful
  6. I am the most modest person ever
  7. I have a twin sister and we are both princesses. This is not just some made up dream or fantasy, we are actually princesses
  8. I suck at math and science, which is why being a doctor or some super smart math geek was never in the books for me, but when you are as awesome as me it doesn't really matter
  9. I love watching scary movies, I usually can only watch one movie at a time before I start to get bored but when it comes to scary movies, I could watch them all day
  10. I believe in Karma to some extent
  11. Things always happen for a reason
  12. I have never been on a camels back
  13. Oranges are not purple
  14. Never worn or needed glasses/contacts
  15. I have still never found Bigfoot
  16.  I hate people who have nasty teeth. That is something I first notice on someone. It won't stop me from talking to them but I hate it
  17. I do not live in a castle 
  18. I am not a Pirate, sorry for the disappointment
  19. Sailing a boat is not for me
  20. I have a bird named apple that I call butt, not because I hate him it is just a nickname that started a long time, he is 9 years old. He may actually be a little older than that.


So now that you know 20 vital facts about my life you should basically want to be me. But you can't, I mean isn't stalking me enough for you?



Truths of the Day:
  • Hair will fall out faster on a person that is on a crash diet
  • If any of the heads on Mt. Rushmore had a body, it would be nearly 500 feet tall
  • No language has more synonyms than English

No comments:

Post a Comment