background

7.16.2011

Decorating Daffodils

Many of my friends are moving into apartments which is so exciting for them. I must admit I am a little jealous because they are able to buy all types of exciting stuff for their own place. Sunana and I decided to night that the three of us (Vanka, Sunana, and I ) are going to go apartment shopping. This is going to be so much fun, even though I will not actually be buying awesomeness. I still get to help decorate other peoples places.



As I have mentioned in previous posts, which I know you have read since I have the most exciting blog out there, I will be furnishing my first place with Anthropologie beautifulness. Lets start with the living room.




One of the sofas that will be in the living room







The second sofa











Adorable end tables!!




























Cute curtains


























Fun wallpaper that I will put on one wall of the room, because that's what awesomely cute rooms do








Okay I am very aware that I am living in a crazy dream world if I think that all of this expensiveness will be in my first place, but don't be jealous just because you aren't a dreamer like me.







Truths of the Day:
  •  Pringles chips are named after a street in Finneytown, a tiny Cincinnati suburb
  • The popular dice game known as Yahtzee was created by a Canadian couple who played it abroad their yacht- hence the name
  • Although Charles Schulz loved drawing Charlie Brown and his pals, he hated the name "Peanuts," which was chosen by United Features Syndicate despite his objections

No comments:

Post a Comment