background

10.24.2011

"You're the only one I ever believed in, The answer that could never be found"

I am terribly sorry I haven't blogged in a while. I take full responsibility for the fact that you have all been depressed, I promise to not go so long without blogging ever again.


This past weekend I went to the RA drive in aka RA conference. It was fun but defiantly not as good as last year. It is always so much fun to meet other RAs and are how their housing departments run things at their school.



MONDAY. I feel like I have failed because I told you a while ago that I would do my best to do away with this day and yet it made an appearance this week. So I had to deal with this crazy busy day.


Today was fun although and went by surprising fast. Tonight we had our "Make Your Gourd Glow" party. Basically we painted and carved pumpkins. And to make it even better, we painted them outside in the dark. Yep we are a safe building, allowing residents to use carving knives in the dark.
































































































































































Truths of the Day:
  • Cranberries are one of just 3 major fruits native to North America. Blueberries and Concord grapes are the other two
  • Americans use over 16,000 tons of aspirin a year
  • Egyptian pyramid builders used to eat a lot of garlic because they thought it would increase their strength

No comments:

Post a Comment