background

10.06.2011

"We’re taught to lead the life you choose, You know your love’s run out on you, And you can’t see when all your dreams aren’t coming true"

So I thought I owed you some awesomeness to make your day.




The other day in one of my classes we got off topic (nothing new) and someone asked our teacher if she knew how to break dance. This got me thinking that break dancing is a talent that I haven't yet established. Don't worry however because I have a fool proof instruction manual and in not time will I be dancing it up like an awesome person.




As soon as I master this I will be trying out for some sort of reality dance show, like, So You Think You Can Dance.



That is all since I have a paper to write and I have run out of things to assist in my plan to procrastinate as much as possible today.




Truths of the Day:

  • A hippopotamus can run faster than a man can
  • Aztec emperor Montezuma drank 50 golden goblets of hot chocolate every day. It was thick, dyed red, and flavored with chili peppers
  • In most American states, a wedding ring is exempt by law from inclusion among the assets in a bankruptcy estate. This means that a wedding ring cannot be seized by creditors, no matter how much the bankrupt person owes


    No comments:

    Post a Comment