background

10.27.2011

"Your love's a gathered storm I chased across the sky"


"Then Jesus said, "Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke fits perfectly, and the burden I give you is light."
Matthew 11:28-30



I was so stressed today and I needed a good laugh. Someecards.com never seems to fail when it comes to bad days. It's like an addiction.





Truths of the Day:
  • In Oregon anyone with a bad reputation is prohibited from distributing malt beverages
  • Enamel is the hardest substance in the human body
  • The 20th president of the United States, James Garfield, was able to write Greek with one hand and Latin with the other at the same time

No comments:

Post a Comment