background

10.14.2011

"But I swear that anything you could be I could be can't you see"

I am so excited for tomorrow. My parents are coming to school! It will be nice to catch up with them.

Okay so I finally gave in and got a twitter. I still am not quiet sure if I like it or how often I will use it. Because let's face it, I don't really care what people are doing every second of their life but I do enjoy following the news stations and some televisions shows that I enjoy watching.


Twitter name: ElizabethMenzel



I am not a big gamer. But I do enjoy a good Wii game every now and again. It can usually help de-stress or have fun. Well not tonight, tonight the Wii made me feel like a failure. How can an inanimate object make you feel small or failurish? It's quiet simple, the game never let me win. I was a pro at many games but by looking at my scores from tonight one would assume that I am a beginner. However due to the fact that I am not a huge gamer this doesn't bother me too much, except for the fact that it has officially ruined my night. Dramatic you say, I think not.



It was made very clear tonight that I will never ever ever bowl like a pro. I have no ability in the bowling department of life. It's fine, I will revert to the next hard core sport, Frisbee. I can at least make a dog catch a Frisbee in the air and do flips. That counts for something right?





Opening a bakery is something I need to add to my life's list. Don't worry I won't actually be cooking the food or baking the goods, I just want a bakery so that someone else can make yumminess at my bakery so that my name looks good. Also I want to be able to eat fresh baked good whenever I desire. I do have some high standards that I am looking for in a qualified baker. 1. Be able to make box brownies perfectly. 2. Work for free.


Apple Pie Cookies via Smitten Kitchen


Truths of the Day:
  • Americans on average use about 580 pounds of paper per year per person
  • Singer Michael Jackson owns the rights to the South Carolina State anthem
  • Portugal is the world's largest producer of cork

No comments:

Post a Comment