background

10.15.2011

"Every time I'm walking down by Delaware Park, You rarely hold my hand when it's after dark"

Today was an amazing day. My parents came down for the day and we went shopping and got lunch. I absolutely love shopping and shopping for clothes is even better and shopping for fall attire is the best kind of shopping trip there is.



Why fall clothes are amazing:
  1. SCARVES
  2. Sweaters
  3. multiple layers
  4. boots
  5. cute closed toe flats
  6. adorable pants
  7. I find that there are more amazing options to choose from 
  8. Dressy Jackets
  9. Gloves
  10. Classyness that a fall outfit gives to your life


Obviously I am very pro fall. A few blogs ago I listed my reasons for absolutely loving fall weather. I my have been jumping the gun with that post, but it is now truly time to celebrate fall.


Also, fall offers less humidity. And that is a gift if you have hair like mine that is highly attracted to humidity and it seems to do go crazy once it finds humidity.


I need everyones help in making fall last as long as possible this year. I mean it can't be too much trouble right?


Truths of the Day:
  • Banana oil never saw a banana; it's made from petroleum
  • Every day, over 1,300 babies are born prematurely in the USA
  • The number of cars on the planet is increasing three times faster than the population growth

No comments:

Post a Comment