background

10.13.2011

"The next time that I saw you, It was me who stood and stared"

Being stuck at school during Fall Break is honestly not how I thought I would be spending these  few precious days off from classroom mayhem, but I am determined to make the best of it. And by making the best of it I mean finding a million distractions that allow me not to think about that fact that I am at a desolate school in a town that offers absolutely nothing to do.





Today wasn't too bad although. I am sure that walking going to 300 something rooms with exterminators assisted in the boredom department. Well not so much boredom but the pure fact that it wasted over two hours of my life.


Also a little bit of left over school work helped pass time. Tomorrow shouldn't be too bad, I am hitting up the gym. Which will be nice and quiet and empty, always a good way to enter the gym. Laundry has got to be done tomorrow also, I dread this task every week. But I have an OCD when it comes to my laundry basket. I hate whenever it gets full so I do it EVERY weekend.




So I am apparently behind on the social life of television but I found out in a class on Wednesday that one of my all time favorite show, Arrested Development, is probably coming back to TV!! This literally made my day. For those of you who aren't aware, this is one of my favorite shows. I love it more than Grey's Anatomy, and it is currently tied in first place with The Office.


















Okay so obviously these video clips have left you wanting more, well season three is free for your viewing pleasure on Hulu, so check it out!



Also there is an, Arrested Development, movie coming out soon!



Truths of the Day:
  • Drivers kill more deer than hunters
  • There is more real lemon juice in Lemon Pledge furniture polish than in Country Time Lemonade
  • Every year, Burger King restaurants prepare over 950,000 pounds of bacon for their breakfast customers

No comments:

Post a Comment