background

10.09.2011

"Crash, ’cause now you’re smilin’, Holding back those tears"

I am so sad that Sunday has finally come. I was looking forward to having a day to myself to just relax this weekend. But luckily fall break is coming soon and I will be stuck in Pembroke. In attempt to look on the bright side of this situation, I have come to the conclusion that it will be nice to be here alone because the building will be quiet, and my mom is probably going to come and visit me on Saturday. My parents don't really come to school any more since I have a car and there is no real need for them to come down to Pembroke, even though it is a very hopping city with so much to do.



While starting on homework this morning I remembered that I did not get to watch any of my TV shows this past week because I was so busy. Well this is just ridiculous so I stopped homework and watched, The Office, an all time favorite. Then I literally had an internal battle because I really don't feel like doing anything productive today but I need to. Don't worry I came to the mature conclusion that homework and the fact that I need to graduate are motivation to get work done.


Okay so motivation was not really kicking in until I read this: "The soul of the sluggard craves and gets nothing, while the soul of the diligent is richly supplied." Psalms 13:4



Oh and none of this motivation/bible reading started until after this was finished:





 In case you can't read what the caption under the picture says, allow me to read it to you.
"This is a picture taken directly above these camels in the desert at sunset. It is considered one of the best pictures of the year. Look closely, the camels are the little white lines in the picture. The black you see are just shadows"













This is how I often feel when I leave a tip.







Love for obvious reasons
Clever! and I also never realized this until now












Truths of the Day:

  • Dana Carvey changed his name to Tom for 2 weeks because he thought Dana was a girl's name
  • The flea can jump 350 times its body length, that is like a 6 foot tall human jumping the length of 7 football fields
  • Heinz first started making ketchup in 1876 and the recipe has remained the same ever since



No comments:

Post a Comment