background

10.10.2011

"So why’d you go and play my trust, Today’s the same as yesterday, and I’m okay"

Happy Monday. This has truly been one of the best Monday's in awhile. You know because Monday's usually are slow, boring, and last forever, and it is almost guaranteed that I will be cranky and tired all day. But today has been amazing. I am mainly excited for the fact that , Food Fear Factor is tonight. Don't worry I will post it's pictures later and let you see the amazing recipes some of us come up with.



Not to leave you bored and left without awesomeness, check out these quaint little rooms.





This reminds me of a very relaxing work space



















Truths of the Day:
  • Polar Bears can smell seal from 20 mile away
  • The 1912 Olympics was the last Olympics that gave out gold medals that were made entirely out of gold
  • Sea water weighs about a pound and a half more per cubic foot than fresh water at the same temperature



No comments:

Post a Comment