background

10.29.2011

"But you move through my soul like a hurricane wind"

So get this, the weekends are a great time to get homework accomplished. I found this little tidbit of info out today. I literally got all (all as in most of everything) done, so tomorrow I am going to have to idea what to do with my self. This means that I might have to work ahead in some stuff or teach myself to have free time. Something  such as free time has not made an appearance in my life this semester. If I am not doing something for classes then RA business seems to intrude. I know that you are all feeling bad for me, I mean I feel bad for myself (YA self pity) but stop worrying the semester is almost over!



Once again I am overly excited that my favorite show, Arrested Development, is coming back soon for one more season and a movie!!!! I can't wait.














Truths of the Day:
  • The infinite sign is called a lemniscate
  •  Take your height and divide by eight. That's how tall your head is
  • Giraffes have no vocal chords

No comments:

Post a Comment