background

10.04.2011

"And I can't stand without you, And I won't find the answers, When you're gone "

This week is Homecoming Week at school. This one of my favorite weeks at school. There is always so much school spirit. Sunday night me and my awesome Co-workers (Boyce, Josh, Sarah, Kijhanique, and Israel) decorated the downstairs of our building.
























































This is the lobby of Oak Hall and all of its awesomeness!




Truths of the Day:
  • In Bexley, Ohio Ordinance number 223, of 09/09/19 prohibits the installation and usage of slot machines in outhouses
  • In Massachusetts, it is forbidden to put tomatoes in clam chowder
  • A person will burn 7 percent more calories if they walk on hard dirt compared to pavement

No comments:

Post a Comment