background

10.16.2011

"Laughing love doll, Boy, you're so proud, love is sold out"

I loath Mondays. Everything seems to go wrong on a Monday. My 4th floor RA partner, Boyce and I used to call them Manic Mondays because every thing seemed to go wrong on our floor on Mondays. I am not just complaining here, I have some very valid and factual information as to why Mondays should die.


  1. Can't sleep in
  2. Time to see all the people you can't stand
  3. 4 more days until I get to sleep in again
  4. It is the longest day of the week...I swear I have already checked the time 10 times and I think it has barely moved 5 minutes
  5. Happy morning people...enough said
  6. Everyone and Everything seems to move at a slow pace, prolonging this day
  7. Weekend is officially over
  8. I have no excuse to put off work any longer
  9. Basically I just don't like them and I choose not to participate in this dreadful day.













Truths of the Day:
  • The chemical name for caffeine is 1,3,7-trimethylzantihine
  • Draftsman have to make 27,000 drawings for the manufacturing of a new car
  • Every year, Alaska has about 5,000 earthquake

No comments:

Post a Comment