background

10.08.2011

"What do you need from me tonight, The truth is so complicated now"

Homecoming was today and we won!! Go Braves! Anyway, it's the weekend and it has already gone by way to fast. Saturday has flown by and I am currently attempting to slow it down. An attempt that is unsuccessful.





Awesome, I know.





Sums up some of my friendships




Okay so this is what I am now requiring each hotel room I stay at to have.









This reminded me of my friend Katie Nelson, a fellow blogger, and the fact that she is in love with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.






Just because I love randomness





Truths of the Day:
  • It was illegal to sell E.T. dolls in France because there is a law against selling dolls without human faces
  • It would take 15,840,000 rolls of wallpaper to cover the Great Wall of China
  • Blueberry Jelly Bellies were created especially for Ronald Regan

No comments:

Post a Comment