background

10.18.2011

"I'll stay with you, The walls will fall before we do, Take my hand now, We'll run forever"

So today was a pretty uneventful day. Usually I love nice and drama free days, but today went by way too slow. I don't know why but it did. I was literally looking for anything exciting to do. It got so bad that I was looking forward to working the front desk, and then disappointment hit when I didn't have to. Yep, I lead a sad life somedays. But I couldn't leave you without something fun....





I really feel bad that some people have so much free time




Found your shoes










A typical conversation between me and a friend.





Also you should follow me on twitter, I am hilarious: ElizabethMenzel


Truths of the Day:

  • Emus and kangaroos cannot walk backwards, and are on the Australian coat of arms for that reason
  • Britons eat over 22,000 tonnes of french fries a week
  • Coffee is grades according to 3 criteria: Bean quality (altitude and species), quality of preparation, size of bean

No comments:

Post a Comment