background

11.02.2011

"I'm drownin' but I never felt so free"

Long days are frustrating. Frustrating days are annoying. Today was long, do math.



Boyce and I spent eight hours working on our bulletin board today and we only have half of the background put up. It probably has something to do with the fact that we went to seven different stores looking for fall decorations. Silly us, of course since it is November 2nd stores are only selling Christmas randomness, not fall awesomeness. I am not hating on the joyous Christmas season, but please let me enjoy fall a little longer before you push the winter harshness upon me. 


Vanka Vance is probably cursing me right now because if she could she would celebrate Christmas all year round, and she probably does. But today Christmas made it very difficult to get this board finished.







Thanks for letting me rant. 










Truths of the Day:
  •  Cats are the most popular pets in the United States
  • The venom of the king cobra is so deadly that one bite can kill twenty people or one elephant
  • Blue eyes are the most sensitive to light, dark brown the least sensitive

No comments:

Post a Comment