background

11.27.2011

"Cause all I ever wanted, so far gone. And if I had my chance, I'd go along."

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving break, I know I did. Of course the highlight of the break was the food!! My family doesn't have turkey ever. We don't like it, actually I am pretty sure my dad likes it but the rest of us hate it so we have grilled ham, sausage, and steak. I took a few pics of some food that we had, mainly the ones that were my favorite.


Yummy Potato casserole. Insanely bad for you because it has a million stick of butter in it, but calories don't count on Thanksgiving, or any other holiday.




Amazing spinach dip. Literally one of my favorite foods.





This is a cranberry nut cinnamon spread that you put on brie cheese and eat with crackers. It was sooooo good.




Those are just a few of my favorites that we had.


So many of you know that I love to bake. I have been collecting recipes and during Christmas vacation I will be baking all of them. But I tried one for Thanksgiving, it was chocolate caramel brownie Oreo cookie bar. It was soooo good but really sweet.



Beginnings of a masterpiece.





Layer #1





Final product. I know it looks amazing, and it tasted the exact way it looks, YUMMY




Hard core bakers/cooks



Sorry this post is a few days late, but enjoy.





Truths of the Day:
  • New Jersey, with 96, is the US state with the greatest number of hazardous waste sites
  • 90% of bird species are monogamous; only 3% of animals are
  • A rhinoceros horn is made of compacted hair

1 comment:

  1. um. did you bring back any of that chocolate caramel oreo brownie cookie bar for me?

    ReplyDelete