background

11.15.2011

"Forget about the falling stars, Tonight we'll show them who we are, we are"

Nikki Wever (the bulletin board person, who helped make sure that everything was put up straight since my RA partner and I can cut/see a straight line) shared a site with me today that has literally changed my life. It's by the Huffington Post, 19 Weirdest Products for Keeping Warm. I desperately need you to check out this site because I feel like I know so much more now that I have read this article.

The article calls these things weird, but I think they are crazy practical.


Some of my favs aka the ones that will make it onto my extensive Christmas list:



The Pajamas Warming Pouch





Microwave Slippers. It really doesn't seem safe to Microwave material




Knit Dickey. I really need this, it looks like it could class up any outfit.



The Peekaru. So....this basically looks like a prison for children. I'm also concerned about the child on the left. It doesn't seem emotionally healthy to be carried around like that when you are 3 or 4 years old.



The Best Heated Socks. The description on the website says that they even transmit radio signals. If I already have microwavable slippers, why would I need these?



Lightmates Heated Body Pillow. Looks dangerous. 






Smoking Mittens. If for some reason you purchase these I would like to personally pay for therapy/rehab for you. This is a great sign that you are too addicted to a bad habit



Alright well you can all go out and by me these awesome necessities. Obviously each one is unique and will come in handy for the harsh winter season.



Truths of the Day:
  • A chameleons tongue is twice the length of its body
  • The first email was sent out by Ray Tomlinson in 1971
  • Medical research has found substances in mistletoe that can slow down tumor growth

No comments:

Post a Comment