background

11.04.2011

"So send a smile, we're on our way back home"

FRIDAY. The week went by relatively fast. I am excited to finally find out what I need to finish so that I can graduate soon! I also have tons of homework so it is very possible that this will be my only blog for the weekend. Sorry, school is taking over my life this weekend.


I do have good news, the 67000 hours that Boyce and I put into our bulletin   board finally paid off. I am so glad to be finished with it, we had the largest brain fart ever when it came to this months board.







It is so close to Thanksgiving, I am not so excited about the fact that I get to eats tons of good food, but I am having withdrawal from my friends. I miss my home friends.







See you Monday, maybe Sunday night depending on how the weekend turns out. 
Truths of the Day:
  • The Shroud of Turin is the single most studied artifact in human history
  • The first couple to be shown in bed together on prime time television was Fred and Wilma Flinstone
  • Because radio waves travel at 186,000 miles per second and sound waves saunter at 700 miles per hour, a broadcast voice can be heard sooner 13,000 miles away than it can be heard at the back of the room in which it originated

No comments:

Post a Comment