background

11.13.2011

"Another night with all my friends, The kind you never see again, I wonder if they'll see through my disguise"

My friend is visiting Prague for awhile (I am very jealous that I wasn't invited/allowed to go. But I guess I can except it because this is a business trip. But can you really go to an awesome foreign country just for business? I don't think so.) Anyway, she sent me a picture of some Prague-ness. And I am happy to say that I approve of this country. (Of course my standards for a good country are pretty low)


She sent me this picture from her travels and it literally made my day. Because there is a Giraffe and Walrus in the same shop!! And they are right next to each other. In case  you are confused, Giraffes and Walrus' are my favorite animals. 









AHHH! So excited that another country agrees with my choice in favorite animals. 







Truths of the Day:
  • The human heart beats roughly 35 million times a year
  • Women who drink more than two cups of coffee a day have a higher chance of developing osteoporosis
  • In the movie Babe, the piglet was played by over 30 different piglets, they outgrew the part so quickly during the production of the film

No comments:

Post a Comment