background

11.05.2011

"And half the world is sleeping, While the other half dreams"

Took back my word, there is just no way that I can go all weekend without blogging.

Today was insanely productive. Mainly because I had nothing else better to do today besides homework. The need for me to get out more and experience life must be getting large since I could find nothing better to do besides homework. I also made a final decision that will literally be changing my future. (Dramatic right? I want you to think it is something like moving to a foreign land, but I promise it's not quite that awesome)



The only way that I have the ability to do my homework is to listen to music. Gavin DeGraw's new album was on repeat all day.

Via: Killing Time instead of living life












Okay I forgot to tell you all yesterday that last night I was at Wal-Mart (once again, I have quit a life, spending my Friday night at Wal-Mart buying cleaning supplies) anyway, the door greater was very rude. He got mad because we accidentally walked out of the store without having them check our recite. This situation led him to say "LADIES, STOP right now, I am not just standing here for my health" well with a large eye roll I turned around, and let him check the recite, for the one item I bought. In my mind however I was thinking "of course you aren't doing this for you health, there is no health benefit from standing at a door with a highlighter and coloring on paper" but to each his own.


I also need to give a shout out to Nikki Wever. She assisted greatly with the bulletin  board assemble. Boyce and I are very creative people but neither of us can cut a straight line to save our lives. (I can't draw, cut, or hang things up in a straight line) So due to the crookedness that we see, we needed someone to help us make things appear straight and tidy. This is wear a Wever comes in handy. She can stand and help place things in a location that is appealing to the eye. Which we needed for this amazing board. Mainly because all of the facts were cut on a slant.


Today marks the third week that I have not had any soda and drinking 64 oz of water a day. This may seem like a little battle overcome by most, but for me it is huge. Not because I enjoy soda but I need it for the caffeine. I have horrible sleep habits, so I am in need of a drug to get me through the day, that drug/best friend is caffeine. Well not so much any more, except for the one cup of coffee I have every morning, but I REFUSE to give that up. The lack of caffeine however caused me to be an Oger with a constant migraine. Glad that phase is over.





Truths of the Day:
  • The sun's total lifetime as a star capable of maintaining a life-bearing Earth is about 11 billion years. Nearly half that time has passed
  • During one seven year period, Thomas Edison obtained approximately three hundred patents. In is whole life he obtained over one thousand patents
  • It would take 15,840,000 rolls of wallpaper to cover the Great Wall of China

No comments:

Post a Comment