background

11.28.2011

"'Cause you know that you're so beautiful and so untouchable "

I was in a constant state of confusion today because my  mind kept telling me it was Thursday. I have no idea why, it led me to have a very difficult and sad day, because I would think that the week was almost over only to be disappointed when reality set in.



Leaf yelled good morning to me from across campus today, then got mad when I didn't respond. Just FYI if you yell at me across anything I will not respond, also I had been out of bed for maybe only 1 hour, so obviously I was still in a state of sleepiness.



Leaf also asked to borrow my phone charger for the entire week. Then didn't understand when I told her no. I had to explain to her that I will at some point in the week need my charger, she walked away with a confused look on her face.



This was brought to my attention:

A more advance form of RPS. I didn't know this existed.



Makes me just a little jealous that some people have the free time and creativity to come up with this. This site: RPS 15 explains all the rules, in case you want to have the ultimate RPS showdown.


How was you manic Monday?


Truths of the Day:
  • Shakespeare invented the words assassination and bump
  • Al Gore and Tommy Lee Jones were once roommates
  • "The Big Dipper" is known as "The Casserole" in France

No comments:

Post a Comment