background

11.14.2011

"And I'll still catch you when you fall through a past that steals your sleep"

Two amazing things occurred today.

1. I found this website: Will Blow Your Mind!

2. I learned how to do a fishtail braid. It was so happy when I finally learned. It is such a cute braid. I attempted one try on my friend. Here was the first attempt result:




 
Here's the complete how-to guide: Fishtail Braid!



Oh and one more thing did happen today that made me feel really smart. (Doesn't happen to often that someone does something this outrageous and makes me feel like I have the mental capacity of a genius.) So I was in the bathroom this morning and one of my suitemates was washing off her makeup from her face with a Clorox wipe! This was basically our conversation. For blog purposes we will call her Leaf. 

Me: "You know that's a Clorox wipe right?"
Leaf: "Yeah, for cleaning.
Me: "Not for cleaning your face"
Leaf: has a confused look on her face
Me: I just start shaking my head, take away the wipes, and put them in my closet. 
Leaf: Starts laughing really loud for no reason

The end

I am not trying to pick on Leaf, she is a sweet/fun person but this conversation/moment made my day



Truths of the Day:
  • Venus is the only planet that spins counter-clockwise
  • Karaoke means "empty orchestra" in Japanese
  • W, is the only 3 syllable letter in the alphabet

No comments:

Post a Comment