background

11.17.2011

"You waded through my darkest thoughts, When I was sure to drown"

You all know about Leaf. If you aren't up to date on my blog then you probably don't know her. Well she is this sweet person who I know, and she constantly causes me headaches and makes my life difficult. Like this evening. She got her hair everywhere in the bathroom, and then lied to my face and told me it wasn't hers. Guess what Leaf, I AM NOT STUPID. She literally lied to me the way my 9 year old babysit kid lies to me, in a really bad and unbelievable way. I had to talk to Leaf like she was a child, then she started laughing (it is her defense mechanism when she doesn't know what to say)  Leaf will be the reason I have grey hair by 25.


Besides Leaf being crazy, the only other thing I was focused on was the fact that I have been feeling crafty lately. I am not that good at arts and crafts, but I have somehow fooled myself into thinking that I am. So I have been looking for some crafty aka easy ideas.


Make your own cute dry erase board. No real reason for this but its easy enough. In case you are also feeling crazy awesome crafty: http://www.makeandtakes.com/wipe-off-weekly-menu-board




Adorable flower hook. It actually doesn't seem to difficult. But I do have the ability to make the simplist thing difficult. http://www2.fiskars.com/Activities/Crafting/Project-Gallery/Guest-Designers/Mark-Montano/Paper-Flower-Key-Holder





These are only two ideas, I got a little board after all that searching. It is so exhausting trying to be creative. And lets be honest, these two projects will probably not even get attempted/finished until March 2015.



I am so ready for Thanksgiving Break. I am so ready to go home, I have literally not been home since September, for my grandfathers funeral, and that really wasn't a home visit, since I was only at home for 10 hours. So needless to say, I need a vacation to Clemmons. Also, I can't wait to see my family and my friends!



Truths of the Day:
  • The regular garden variety caterpillar has 248 muscles in its head
  • Pomology is the science of growing an apple
  • All the coal, oil, gas, and wood on Earth would only keep the Sun burning for a few days

No comments:

Post a Comment