background

11.06.2011

"And we'll be standing when you're gone, And we'll be heard again"

Sad that tomorrow is Monday but happy that my boss surprised us RA's with pizza!! So much better than cafe food. In case you are gloomy and under the weather due to the fact that Monday is 45 min. away let me try to change your attitude. I am not going to lie, this list took me a long time to come up with. It is difficult for me to think of reasons that I love Monday, especially when it is the one day of the week I have to get up early.


  • Fresh start to a supposedly good week. Although sometimes Tuesday comes along and crushes all of the dreams that Monday promised you
  • I am most motivated on Monday to set my goals for the week, once again however they usually go unaccomplished, but I won't find that out until the end of the week
  • It is the only day I have to get up early. I can look forward to the rest of the week when I can sleep in
  • One of my favorite shows, Castle, comes on TV

Okay so this is a short list, but I have trouble seeing the glass half full sometimes aka I can be sort of a pessimist sometimes. 


Went to the store tonight, Wal-Mart. I despise this store, but it is literally the only place to shop for supplies in Pembroke. Anyway, saw these, needed to share



Have you ever seen such large bags of cereal. Not to mention the names of these cereals sounded gross and the pictures on the bags make them look like something I wouldn't even serve to an animal







GROSS! The name alone sounds repulsive




 Current obsession. An expensive obsession, but still I love it. I can't really buy it all the time, aka when I go home and my mom ask what I need from the store, this goes on her shopping list.




Truths of the Day:
  • A baby eel is called an elver, a baby oyster is called a spat
  • In the United States, you are more likely to be killed by a bee sting than a shark attack
  • A swordfish can live as long as 25 years and weigh up to 1,200 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment