background

11.10.2011

"Have you forgotten how we used to dream? Let me remind you"

Not much went on today, except that I finally finished signing up for classes for next semester. Oh yeah I also went and saw the musical CHICAGO! It was so good. The actors and actresses were so talented.









Chicago









 I am unbelievable happy that the weekend starts tomorrow. Not because I have exciting plans but because I will get to catch up on end of semester work. True sign that I have no life: I get excited about doing work over the weekend that is supposed to be about relaxing/laziness.



Truths of the Day:

  • When Leonardo Da Vinci was young he drew a picture of a horrible monster and placed near a window in order to surprise his father. Upon seeing the picture his father believed it to be real and set out to protect his family until the boy showed him it was just a picture. Da Vinci's father then enrolled his son in an art class
  • If you pet a cat 70 million times, you will have developed enough static electricity to light a 60-watt light bulb for one minute
  • Less than one % of the 500 Chinese cities have clean air, respiratory disease is China's leading cause of death

No comments:

Post a Comment