background

11.12.2011

"You play your part so easily, You fooled yourself again"

Your lucky day! I am trying to avoid any thing productive today because, lets face it, I am crazy responsible.





Love this movie, Bridesmaids. It was so funny!





Modern Family is easily one of my favorite television shows. 





Stole these awesomeness pics. from a friend. I am pretty sure they are from his Tumblr, but I don't have one of those, mainly because I barely have the brain capacity for this blog, twitter, and Facebook.


Enjoy the laugh.



 Truths of the Day:
  • Baby whales grow at an average rate of 10lbs per hour
  • In Kentucky, 50% of the people who get married for the first time are teenagers
  • Of the 3,000 islands in the Bahama chain in the Caribbean, only 20 are inhabited



No comments:

Post a Comment