background

11.27.2011

"And if I had an hourglass, I'd save the grains of time I spent with you, That's what I'd do"

All day Saturday my parents and I cleaned out the house. Basically we rearranged all the furniture in the house and they cleaned out the attic. While in this cleaning freenzy I found some exciting items that I wasn't aware were part of the Menzel house.


One of those meals that last forever. I am pretty sure they use these in the military. IDK why we had one, but it was Jambalaya flavored so I am sure it was insanely gross.





I have no idea why this was hiding in the attic.




Probably the worlds smallest bottle of Tabasco sauce


As you can see we hold onto very necessary items.



Truths of the Day:
  • Avocados have more protein than any other fruit
  • Every second, Americans collectively eat 100 pounds of chocolate
  • More than 400,000 U.S. households still lack indoor plumping

No comments:

Post a Comment