background

6.02.2011

Uncheap Fashionista

An 11 year old showed me this video and I thought it was so funny.



I am not a Ke$ha fan but his dance moves are pretty sweet.


These are two Michael Kors dresses that I love! Check out the website: bluefly.com


This awesomeness below is from Modcloth.








Due to the fact that all of this cost money, which I seem to lack in my life, I will have to wait until I am very wealthy before I can start to revamp my closet.

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you." Deuteronomy 31:6 

This verse really speaks to me. There is so much going on in life right now and turning God is the only way I know that will help me figure everything out. He will guide you and make sure you stay on your path.


Truths of the Day:
  • Male monkeys lose the hair on their heads in the same way men do
  • At horse race tracks, the favorite wins fewer than 30% of the time
  • Asthma and Isthmi are the only six letter words that begin and end with a vowel and have no other vowels between

No comments:

Post a Comment