background

6.27.2011

Chef Needed

Since you are one of my blog stalkers you are well aware that I will be owning my on vineyard someday in the not so very close near future. Well obviously there will be a 5 star restaurant at my vineyard. It is a well known fact that I am an amazing cook but lets be real, there is no way that I will be able to run a vineyard and be the head chef at my restaurant, so this makes it very clear that I will need to hire somebody awesomely amazing.



Now don't start to think that this an easy task. There are so many talented people out there and I have a very strict list of requirements. One, be an amazing cook and have experience, two, be good looking  (obviously this narrows the search down to males). It is tough to find people that fit my strict and long list of requirements. It is true that I have many years to go before this search must begin, but I have found the perfect candidate and I must hire him immediately before someone else steals him from me.









Okay I have shown you my idea for a secret weapon that will put my vineyard on the map, I just hope I can trust you not too steal him from my employment. As you can tell this is the type of skill that is required to run any kitchen.




The search is finally over and I can now enjoy the rest of my summer. This issue has really been eating me up and it has caused many sleepless nights, but NOT ANYMORE!!




Truths of the Day:
  • In Kentucky it is illegal to sleep in a restaurant
  • In Idaho you cannot buy a chicken after dark unless you have permission from the sheriff 
  • In St. Louis, Missouri it is against the law to let rubbish collect on your roof

No comments:

Post a Comment