background

6.06.2011

Unchic Relaxation

"In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." Prov. 3:6




How cute are these rooms!






This phone is so cute, I highly doubt that I could pull it off but it would for sure be adorable in another home






Lighting is such a fun way to dress up a room. I always wanted a chandelier in my room when I was younger. I would look through the PB teen magazines and be jealous that I did not have one in my room. They are so cute and they go with everything.





Take me here!


Truths of the Day:
  • The 'vintage date' on the bottle of wine indicates the year the grapes were picked, not the year of bottling
  • Elizabeth the First suffered from anthophobia (a fear of roses)
  • The typical American eats 263 eggs a year



No comments:

Post a Comment