background

6.05.2011

Baking Beaches

I love to bake and cook any and everything. I do however wish I was artistic so I could create cute cupcake master- pieces like these.


















Amazing talent!








One day when I am super rich I will own a beautiful island like this one. (actually Sunana and Vanka are supposed to own island that I can visit so one of them are 100% responsible for buying this exact island ASAP) This really makes me want to go to the beach. Obviously the beaches I can go to now are not this awesome but I will take what I can get.






Love it!


Truths of the Day:
  • In ancient China people committed suicide by eating a pound of salt
  • The IRS processes more than 2 billion pieces of paper each year
  • Idaho state law makes it illegal for a man to give his sweetheart a box of candy weighing less than fifty pounds 

No comments:

Post a Comment