background

6.28.2011

Vanka: Get an Island

I love going to the beach and when I go I love to relax and enjoy the atmostphere, but this article in USA Today is making me think twice about the beach.



Check the full article : Topless Beach . This is about a study/survey that was done on Americans and 78% think that it is okay that women be topless on beaches. Now I am very aware that this probably does not apply to the beaches that I go to, and it is not saying that it is an official and acceptable thingy that will start, I just think that it is strange. Clearly I was not included in this survey because I would have said NO. But oh well.



While on the subject about beaches The National Resource Defense Council has put out a list and ratings of all the beaches in each state. I am sad to say that the beaches that I am sure most of us frequent are looking pretty sad, when compared to the other beaches. This just says to me that I need to buy a private jet so that my friend (the ones I actually like) and family can visit the top notch beaches. And an even easier solution would be Vanka and Sunana making good on their promises and start buying their islands.




Here is the link to Beach Ratings.



While I am apparently being forced to plan my trip to an Island so that I can properly and safely swim, I would love to show you , Bora Bora is where I guess I will have to settle with when it comes to taking a quick weekend beach/island vacation.




Beautiful   







Be Jealous, because you are probably not invited on this weekend trip.




Truths of the Day:
  • Fortune cookies were invented in 1916 by George Jung, a Los Angeles noodle maker
  • The only predator that polar bears have are humans
  • Sea turtles don't age. They won't die unless they get an infection or get eaten by a larger animal. This means there could be a thousands year old turtle swimming around somewhere

No comments:

Post a Comment