background

5.31.2011

Measuring Giraffes

So of course giraffes are my favorite animals and this just makes them ten times better. I will of course of live, full grown giraffes at my vinyard but this can be carried around in my purse, just like those crazy people who carry dogs in their purses and bags. Those people are crazy because it makes no sense to bring a miniature dog places but a miniature giraffe makes much more sense.

Check it:  http://www.petitelapgiraffe.com/index.php

This farm is called Sokoblovsky farms in Russia. So the waiting list is extremely long and I am not 100% sure if they are a real thing but if they are I need one immediately no matter what the cost.







I love this rug!! Pottery Barn has amazing home decor

Curtains from Anthropologie

Measuring Spoons

Measuring Cups

Hand Towels














When I own my own amazing home one day I will constantly shop at Anthropologie to furnish my entire house. It may be pricy but I am a very classy person and only the best will do.

 




Truths of the Day:
  • Whiskey was first brewed in the United States in 1640. It was made from a mixture of corn and rye
  • City Ordinance number 352 in Pacific Grove, CA makes it a misdemeanor to kill or threaten a butterfly
  • Hong Kong has more Rolls Royces per person than anywhere else in the world
!

No comments:

Post a Comment