background

6.15.2011

Jealous Learning Abilities

I had so much fun today with Vanka and Brittany at Concord Mills. I love to walk around that mall and usually I find some great deals. We saw some very classy and some not so classy objects.




While I was out on our little day adventure I learned some very important and life changing information:

  1. It is very difficult to change lanes while driving, this used to be a very easy activity but OH NO not anymore
  2. 18 wheelers do not listen when you honk your horn at them, no matter how loud you and long you slam on your horn
  3. I loath getting up at 7am in the morning, it is even more disappointing when you don't go to bed until 2 am
  4. When shopping for exciting awesomeness my brain likes to trick me into thinking that I have unlimited funds
  5. Brittany can totally pull off a fanny pack
  6. I can't pull off a beach hat. I would love to be able to, but they look way better on Vanka
  7. Phone batteries do not last all day
  8. While Concord Mills Mall is said to be located in Concord, you will pass many Concord exits on your way there and you may start to think that you have missed your exit, but do not fear you haven't passed it, it is just really far up the road
  9. There is a TJ Max in Winston. Yes, I have lived hear a very long time and I always assumed that this town was not classy enough for the MAX
  10. I love homemade objects
  11. Google never ceases to amaze me
  12. The train conductor at Concord Mills does not seem to enjoy his job, I would rock that job, just FYI

I try to learn new things everyday, usually I just learn by accident, but nonetheless I still learn which gives people even more reasons to be jealous of me




"If you declare with your mouth,'Jesus is Lord,' and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved."  Romans 10:9

Last week I was going through some of my college stuff and I found this verse bookmarked in my bible.
This past semester and even now I have some friends who aren't Christian. Now there is nothing wrong if you have a different religion but I don't understand not believing in anything. I really searched and prayed for God to show me how to witness to these people. I hope I did the job right. This verse says so much!




Truths of the Day:
  • Ice cubes in beverage advertisements are typically made of acrylic so they won’t melt under hot photography lights or move around. Bubbles are made by adding detergent, and water is added so light will filter through better.
  • By the time a person in the United States is 65 years old, he would have seen an estimated two million television commercials
  • In Bellevue, Ohio, public and private wastes were dumped into sinkholes and wells beginning in 1872. Over 120 years later, those wastes still show up in drinking water. In some wells, raw sewage from that era, including un-decomposed toilet tissue, can still be found

1 comment:

  1. That train conductor was incrediLame.

    Thanks - I was feeling a little discouraged about the whole fanny pack situation. =)

    ReplyDelete