background

6.14.2011

Hiking the Unknown

So my brother is an official high school graduate! I am currently very jealous of him because he is chilling at the beach and I am in Clemmons. But in order to make my life more exciting I am going to Concord Mills with Vanka and Brittany on Wednesday. I love to just walk around malls and wish that I can by everything that I see!

On Friday Katie, Brittany, Vanka, and I will be gracing Hanging Rock with our presence. We will be going hard core by hiking and swimming in the beach-lake thing. Can't wait!!



One of the beautiful Waterfalls we will be hiking to!





The staircase waterfall!




Natural Beauty


Jealous is how you should be feeling right now.


Lately I have been listening to Adele. I used to HATE her music but know it is all I listen too. Both of her albums are amazing, 19 & 20. She also re-did the Billy Joel song "Make you feel my love" so of course she earns extra bonus points in my book.


This is Adele's version.


Billy's version

I also love this music video



Truths of the Day:
  • It's against the law in Iceland to have a dog
  • There are more chickens than people in the world
  • The average four year-old child asks over four hundred questions a day







No comments:

Post a Comment