background

6.19.2011

Dreaming Afloat

Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night because I have had a strange dream. It's not the scary ones that keep me up at night (I wish it was something normal like that) but no, it is the ones that confuse me greatly. I will start thinking about how obusred my dream was. Every now and again I have a dream that is awesomely strange but it would be so cool if it were to really happen.



Example of a dream that would be awesome if came true. I was sitting on the wing of an airplane while it flew underwater. I only remember that part of the dream and nothing else. However if I had to guess what else I was dreaming about, it was probably something about me saving the world.





The airplane from my dream. Do not steal my artwork, I am clearly a very talented artist





When people wake up from a dream or any other reasons I am pretty sure I look like this:

The beautiful me when I first wake up in the morning or in the middle of the night.






What we all actually look like when first awake:






Okay now that you are aware of what happens when annoying dreams wake you up, you need to know that you can really only share your dreams with people who won't judge you. Unfortunatnly I would probably make faces at you if you started telling about some dream where you were  chased by dinos and then fell up into the sky.



Another fun life idea that I have been told is that  you should A few years ago a teacher in my psychology class brought one of her old dream journals to class and it was pretty neat to see how many she had written down. I do not do this but it is a good idea that everyone else should do. I am not hating on anybody who does this but let  me tell you that the first thing I do not want to do when I wake up in the middle of the night is turn the light on and write in a journal. When first awake I am always confused and by the time I composed myself to write it down, it would out of my mind. So instead I just rant and rave about the fact that I can never remember an entire dream when it is time to tell it to somebody. I probably actually look like a fool because I get all excited and say "OMG I had the most awesome dream last night, sit here forever while I tell you about it even though you could probably care less." When I open my mouth to explain the dream this is what comes out "Oops I totally forgot about it but I can tell you that I was sitting on the wing of an airplane underwater"



Truths of the Day:
  • Approximately one out of every 55 women from Canada give birth in their car on the way to the hospital or clinic
  • The designated instrument for the city of Detroit is the accordion
  • The average number of people airborne over the US any given hour: 61,000










No comments:

Post a Comment