background

12.28.2011

"Oh I had a lot to say, was thinking on my time away"

Realization of the day: I have to go back to school a week from tomorrow. This break seems to go by way to fast every year. Especially this year because it is really the only time I was able to come home this past semester. As New Years approaches I have sort of been thinking about New Year resolutions. I don't usually make any because I know that there is no way that I would be able to keep up with one. I mean I can't even successfully give up something for lent each year, I can't imagine having to stick with something for 365 days. But I am determined this year to do it.




In order to achieve this goal I have been trying to think of different goals that I could meet. The list so far is basically made up of small ideas. But I still have about 2 days to come up with something awesome. This is a list of some resolutions that I feel I could probably achieve, and possibly give me the false hope that I am awesome




1. Spend less than $1324 a year on Starbucks
2. Buy a money tree
3. Watch more funny YouTube videos
4. Watch less TV in standard definition
5. Lose weight by living on the moon
6. Procrastinate more
7. Start a bad habit that I will already have my new years resolution for next year: To quit the bad habit of 2012
8. Jog more, only in my dreams
9. Read more substantial material. AKA follow more blogs that have no point



This is just a starter list of some great ideas. Trust me I will think of more great resolutions and keep you updated.


Truths of the Day:
  • The 'L.L' in LL Bean stands for Leon Leonwood
  • Reindeer milk has more fat than cows milk
  • Rice is the chief food for half of the people in the world

1 comment: